Re: [TR] Clear/Amber Fog

To: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Clear/Amber Fog
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:11:44 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On 1/29/20 8:34 AM, Wbeech@flash.net wrote:
> TeriAnn,
> Thank you for the comprehensive coverage on your web page.  Just one
> question, where will you mount that small switch panel?

The Lucas PS-7 switch panel is only 2-1/2" long at the top, 1-3/4" long
at the bottom, and 1-1/2 inch high so it is very compact. My plan is to
mount it to the underside of the instrument panel on the passenger side
right where the bottom of the instrument panel goes back up (Just above
the hand brake lever). It should not interfere with passenger leg room
because of its location and small size and it will be in easy driver reach.

About 15 years ago I picked up a last pair of red Lucas 576 lamp covers
(my TR is red) at the Monterey car week parts sale (same hotel event
where I picked up my NOS, still in boxes, Smiths TR3 thermostats, and my
60s vintage Hella metal air horn trio with compressor). I think I'm
going to pick up a black pair of lamp covers for everyday use and save
the unobtanium red ones for club drives and lawn leaks.

TeriAnn

** triumphs@autox.team.net **