Re: [TR] needs repaired

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] needs repaired
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 09:19:55 -0500

--------------6D60A8968DC5971E6CEDEFCB

I did take typing in HS. It really helped me in the Army. I became a RTT
operator and could really push those 60 CPS teletype machines.

Just like learning Morse Code, once you learn it it is hard to program
out of your brain.

Typed all my life as a software engineer.

Maybe I will be put 6' under with a keyboard.

Bob

On 1/31/20 10:03 PM, DAVID MASSEY wrote:
> I pretty much use the orthodox method but I'm no touch typist.  Turn
> the lights out and it gets ugly.
>
> Dave

  <head>
  </head>
      became a RTT operator and could really push those 60 CPS teletype
      machines.</p>
      program out of your brain.</p>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:2142445689.104450.1580526198329@mail.yahoo.com">
            I'm no touch typist.  Turn the lights out and it gets
ugly.</font><br>

style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original
          Message-----<br>