Re: [TR] TR Window difficulty

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR Window difficulty
From: Carl Sereda <carlsereda@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 03:41:03 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4435818_67845669.1582256463028

 Could be the teeth on the larger gear are badly worn in that area (and jam=
bing) - they take a beating.. especially on driver's side..=20
or the glass channels are not parallel.. closer together near bottom causin=
g binding.
Good luck,
Carl'63TR4 since '74

The side window on the drivers side goes down except for the last 2
inches. I've taken the door apart so I could look inside but can't see
anything that appears to be wrong. Has anyone else=C2=A0 encountered this
problem?

------=_Part_4435818_67845669.1582256463028

that area (and jambing) - they take a beating.. especially on driver's side..

near bottom causing binding.<br>

style="border-left: 2px solid blue; padding-left: 3px;">

last 2<br>

can't see<br>

encountered this<br>

------=_Part_4435818_67845669.1582256463028--