Re: [TR] Retrofitting a reverse light switch on a TR4

To: Jerry Van Vlack <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Retrofitting a reverse light switch on a TR4
From: Dean Mericas <dmericas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 22:33:44 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Great detail, Jerry. Iâ??m not sure Iâ??m up to the task, but your guidance is
pretty much everything Iâ??ll need if I do decide to tackle it.

That switch must be the only metric thread part on these cars.

Thanks again.

Dean
Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net