Re: [TR] [6pack] Possible Team Net outage

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] Possible Team Net outage
From: "andrew uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 18:52:26 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
But were the cars OK??

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: 6pack <6pack-bounces@autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis via
6pack
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 6:01 PM
To: list 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Possible Team Net outage

We had some severe wind gusts in Salt Lake Monday afternoon, about half of a
large tree blew over, sort of hitting the garage and some cars. Take a look at
http://bradakis.com/net_wire.jpg to get an idea of what happened.  Inside that
marked off area you can see a black wire.  That is Team Net's connection to the
world. Getting all the fallen branches off that wire is beyond my capabilities.
 We've contacted some professional tree removers, haven't heard back yet, so
not sure when the mess will be cleaned up.

So basically if we get more wind gusts over the next day or two all that debris
could shift and take out that network cable.  And Team Net would be off the air
for who knows how long.  So be aware of that possibility.  If it happens, you
might be seeing a status message from hoosierq@gmail.com that may look
suspicious at first glance.  It will be from me.

And another note, the old problem of delayed email seems to be occurring again.
 Currently the delay is one the order of an hour or so, I'll be looking into
the situation.

Fun times indeed!

mjb.