[TR] TR7/TR8 blinker question

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR7/TR8 blinker question
From: "Jim Henningsen" <trguy75@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 19:16:50 -0400
Low mileage (18k) 81 TR8.  Hasn't been run much.  Beginning my regular
exercise schedule on the car and notice the blinkers are working
intermittently on both sides. Four way flasher work perfectly.  When blinker
does come on it is not a consistent pattern like the flashers.  Three fast
blinks two slow  then nothing.    Right now in garage I'm getting nothing.
I'm thinking it is an electrical  connection or contact point.  Any
recommendations on best place to start.  All four bulbs working on flashers
and other lights work too.
Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
61 TR3A