[TR] Wix filter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Wix filter
From: JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 21:27:46 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3361988_861858202.1594070866756

I found from another list that the Wix 51438 fits the TR6 with the conversion.
It is 3" wise and not much longer. I will try jacking up the engine a bit so
that I can remove the old canister. I tried grease to hold in the seal which
didn't work so I will put some Permatex on it. Hopefully, that will do the
trick. Joe Mato
------=_Part_3361988_861858202.1594070866756

style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I found from another list that the Wix 51438 fits
the TR6 with the conversion. It is 3" wise and not much longer. I will try
jacking up the engine a bit so that I can remove the old canister. <i>I</i>

--===============0220039231190015877==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============0220039231190015877==--