Re: [TR] Randall Young

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Randall Young
From: Dave MacKay <dave@mdmackay.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:09:15 -0400
Like so many of us, I never met Randall but I felt as if he was an old
friend. I certainly benefited from his knowledge about all things Triumph,
and from his generosity in sharing that knowledge.

The Triumph community is much smaller without Randall's presence. I'll
miss him.

Dave MacKay
1960 Triumph TR3A
s/n 68639L
near Toronto, Canada

>From: "andrew uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
>To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6-Pack'" <membership@6-pack.org>
>Subject: [TR] Randall Young
>
>I just got a call from Randall's wife, Mei.  Randall died 2 days ago.  He
>was only 64.  Very sad indeed.
>
>Mei asked me to let his Triumph friends know, so I have posted a note on
TRE
>as well as this email.  Anyone who knew Randall should feel free to post
>other sites where he was active.
>
>Mei told me they are planning a funeral in the Midwest (Missouri, I
believe,
>but she was very emotional and hard to follow).  She said any friends who
>want to know more should call her on her cell phone:  (562) 303 8007.
Her

** triumphs@autox.team.net **