Re: [TR] Randall Young

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mark@bradakis.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Randall Young
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <controls@freelanceconsulting.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:21:57 -0600
Mark,
I will guess that is a valid concern.

Many years ago Randall and I were working on a scan of the Stag ROM so it
could be word searched.  Randall had taken apart the ROM and also the Parts
catalog and had the ability to bulk scan them at work.

I think he did accomplish that but I never saw the result

Glenn Merrell - StagByTriumph
aka StagByTriumph Garage (now on FaceBook)
Remember, ?the BEST trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone chips in the
paint; and DEAD BUGS on the windscreen ? with the occasional smell of
manure!?