Re: [TR] TR4A Parts manual search

To: "'Jim Henningsen'" <trguy75@gmail.com>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Parts manual search
From: <keithstewart@bell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 20:22:50 -0400
Looking forward to following your latest project. My stalled project that has
just been started moving again, is also a 67 TR4A with Surrey top, that I
bought from the original owner with only 36 000 miles. I do have one of the
original Factory binder manuals and an original tool kit, but I am hanging on
to it. The frame had rotted out from underneath mine but the interior was still
so good, I planned to put it back in the car. Unfortunately, the carpet ripped
in places where it was glued down. So a new Wilton wool carpet set is going in.
The original owner was a doctor and she had eyebolts installed on the rear
parcel shelf so she could transport her violin to playing gigs. The eyebolts
Are staying because they are part of the history. She also referred to the car
as a "he" with the rationale that guys refer to their cool rides as "she or
her" so she felt it was only proper that her car be a "he". I love your story
on the name you have chosen. Well done.

BTW, my wife's TR6 is also a 75. My TR4 is also a 62. However, my 57 TR3 is a
3, not a 3A. ð???

Keith

Keith Stewart
keithstewart@bell.net