[TR] TR 6 seat rails

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR 6 seat rails
From: JOSEPH MATO <joemato@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:37:47 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1960837_1589395639.1600079867949

I couldn't find them on my TR6. The seat pivots on the back attach points. No
rails or leg length adjustment. Is this normal. They were in the book? Wonder
if this is the same genius who designed the oil filter placement.Joe Mato
------=_Part_1960837_1589395639.1600079867949

style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I couldn't find them on my TR6. The seat pivots
on the back attach points. No rails or leg length adjustment. Is this normal.
They were in the book? Wonder if this is the same genius who designed the oil
filter placement.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Joe
------=_Part_1960837_1589395639.1600079867949--

--===============2346514016295399443==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============2346514016295399443==--