[TR] brake pipe fittings

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] brake pipe fittings
From: davgil@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 12:01:11 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_202302_1414204317.1600948871816

Good morning,I am going to replace the brake hose and pipes on my 1976 TR6.=
=C2=A0 I have looked at the Moss complete hose and pipe sets but have also =
considered buying bulk copper/nickel pipe and making my own pipes.=C2=A0 Wh=
ile I have never done this, a good friend of mine has extensive experience =
in this area and I feel he could cut the fittings off of my old pipes and i=
nstall them on the new lines and bend the pipe as needed.=C2=A0 Is there a =
good reason not to go the bulk pipe route instead of buying a complete set =
of pipes?=C2=A0 I'm probably going to purchase a braided ss hose set to use=
 with the new pipes.David Gill1976 TR6=C2=A0
------=_Part_202302_1414204317.1600948871816

have looked at the Moss complete hose and pipe sets but have also considered
buying bulk copper/nickel pipe and making my own pipes.&nbsp; While I have
never done this, a good friend of mine has extensive experience in this area
and I feel he could cut the fittings off of my old pipes and install them on
the new lines and bend the pipe as needed.&nbsp; Is there a good reason not to
go the bulk pipe route instead of buying a complete set of pipes?&nbsp; I'm
probably going to purchase a braided ss hose set to use with the new
pipes.</div>

------=_Part_202302_1414204317.1600948871816--

--===============0398055045592927661==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **