Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 256

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 13, Issue 256
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 20:56:01 -0400
Thank god you are so far away, and it is a bit more than I'd want to pay.

Ron L

Today's Topics:

   1. TR3A for sale (auprichard@uprichard.net)

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:59:21 -0400
From: <auprichard@uprichard.net>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A for sale

Listers:  in case anyone may be interested, I just listed a 1958 TR3A on The
Triumph Experience.  I collected the car last week but with 8 TRs, I really
don't have the space to take on another restoration.

There are pics on TRE (just one included here):  there is rust in the usual
places and collision damage to the rear.  The head was removed years ago,
but everything apart from a heater seems to be there.  Asking $2000.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

** triumphs@autox.team.net **