Re: [TR] Electric fan for TR2

To: "'John Deluca'" <john-marie@sbcglobal.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Electric fan for TR2
From: <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:17:19 -0400
I had a great experience with a company called C, G and J in Gadsden,
Alabama.  I ended up with an aluminum radiator with an electric fan attached
by brackets.  I did get the thermostatically-controlled fan which I love.
As I get older and forgetful I don't have to remember to turn it on at the
stop lights!

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan