[TR] How easy is it to get a Spitfire through a CA smog?

To: TTSCC@googlegroups.com, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] How easy is it to get a Spitfire through a CA smog?
From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 14:28:56 -0700

--00000000000079f0dd05b2492767

I remember looking at a $800 Spitfire years ago. The smog stuff had been
removed. Someone  said not to touch a Spitfire if the smog stuff has been
removed as it could cost that much to get it back on the road.
Just pondering. If I get a later Spitfire which has been off the road but
has the smog stuff on it, what would it cost (worse case) to make is
compliant? Are smog related bits available?

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000079f0dd05b2492767

smog stuff had been removed. Someone =C2=A0said not to touch a Spitfire if =
the smog stuff has been removed as it could cost that much to get it back o=
n the road.<div>Just pondering. If I get a later Spitfire which has been of=
f the road but has the smog stuff on it, what would it cost (worse case) to=
mail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Su=
agblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.=

--00000000000079f0dd05b2492767--

--===============9197630895646947891==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **