[TR] Installing Moss headlight relay kit in a 74 TR6

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Installing Moss headlight relay kit in a 74 TR6
From: robert rudolphi <robertrudolphi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 17:39:51 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_302732_1618534745.1603820391030

Hi all,
I recently purchased a headlight relay kit from Moss and am having trouble =
finding the end points of where to plug it into the existing harness. The i=
nstructions are somewhat clear but I cannot seem to find the "plugin points=
" for the high beams/low beams. If anyone has installed one and has insight=
s I would greatly appreciate any feedback, as I am definitely wiring challe=
nged.
Thank you,
Robert Rudolphi=C2=A074 TR6=C2=A0
------=_Part_302732_1618534745.1603820391030

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Hi
data-setdir="false">I recently purchased a headlight relay kit from Moss and am
having trouble finding the end points of where to plug it into the existing
harness. The instructions are somewhat clear but I cannot seem to find the
"plugin points" for the high beams/low beams. If anyone has installed one and
has insights I would greatly appreciate any feedback, as I am definitely wiring
data-setdir="false">Thank you,</div><div dir="ltr"
Rudolphi&nbsp;</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">74
------=_Part_302732_1618534745.1603820391030--

--===============4684267750708291876==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============4684267750708291876==--