[TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE

To: TR Corey <cm.sherman@verizon.net>, TR Steve <jediscuba@yahoo.com>, TR Tom <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>, TR Daniel <parrotthead01@comcast.net>, TR Roger <elliottr@rmi.net>, TR Paul <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, TR Mike Ross <mikeross@prodigy.net>, TR Aaron <aaron@brendzy.com>, TR Gail <gail@cedardalewoodworks.com>, TR Kurtis <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, TR Bob <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR Chris <cak@dimebank.com>, TR Jim <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>, TR Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>, TR dlyis <dlylis@aol.com>, TR Bob <scharfr@aol.com>, TR Geo <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, TR Doug L <dklawson@mindspring.com>, TR Gary <61tr4ever@comcast.net>, TR Carl <carlsereda@aol.com>, TR Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, TR Terry <terryrs@adelphia.net>, TR Jerry <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>, TR Fred <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, TR Bill <wbeech@flash.net>, TR Brad <brad.kahler@141.com>, TR George <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, "TR Howard R. Baugues" <bauguesh@frontier.com>, TR Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>, TR Mark <mini@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: [TR] TRIUMPH PARTS FOR SALE
From: John Young <jeyoung_2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:06:29 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2096397_576295175.1603479989304

Hello, Triumph people! This is Janice Morgan. I am John Young's daughter an=
d Randall Young's sister. For those of you that don't know, my father passe=
d away in February and my brother passed in July. It's been very hectic dea=
ling w funerals and estates. And then wondering what we're going to do with=
 all these cars and parts. My two mechanics have gone away. I have some eng=
ine knowledge, but not nearly enough to do something like rebuild one of th=
ese cars.=C2=A0
I have many triumph parts, entire engines and cars I will need to sell. I'm=
 not even sure of everything we have. Dad had Spitfires and TR3s. Randall h=
ad Stags and TR3s. While I don't have Randall's cars w me in Missouri, I do=
 have assorted parts (he had moved a lot from California). Randall also hel=
ped me pack my father's garages, yes plural, when we moved from Indiana to =
Missouri. He had us save any Triumph part (or tool) that was not easily att=
ainable. I have boxes and boxes of parts. And probably a lot of tools that =
we will never use.=C2=A0
Please help me by suggesting where online to start trying to sell these par=
ts and cars. You're my only hope, Triumph people. If any of you live anywhe=
re nearby me in South Central Missouri or know someone that does who could =
help me identify and sort the parts, I would welcome the assistance. That p=
erson would likely walk away w enough parts to justify their time.
I also have a large assortment of machine shop tools, if you know anyone th=
at is interested. I hope to contact another list of friends for those thing=
s.=C2=A0
If you prefer to not be on this list, I understand, just let me know. I sca=
venged most of these addresses from Dad's email. If you know someone that m=
ight be interested, or friend's of my brother's, please pass the email on t=
o them too.=C2=A0
Thank you,Janice Morganyojanice@yahoo.com765-404-4017 - call or text

------=_Part_2096397_576295175.1603479989304

=3D"font-family:courier new, courier, monaco, monospace, sans-serif;font-si=
ze:16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Hello, Triumph people! Thi=
s is Janice Morgan. I am John Young's daughter and Randall Young's sister. =
For those of you that don't know, my father passed away in February and my =
brother passed in July. It's been very hectic dealing w funerals and estate=
s. And then wondering what we're going to do with all these cars and parts.=
 My two mechanics have gone away. I have some engine knowledge, but not nea=
rly enough to do something like rebuild one of these cars.&nbsp;</div><div =
dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D=
"false">I have many triumph parts, entire engines and cars I will need to s=
ell. I'm not even sure of everything we have. Dad had Spitfires and TR3s. R=
andall had Stags and TR3s. While I don't have Randall's cars w me in Missou=
ri, I do have assorted parts (he had moved a lot from California). Randall =
also helped me pack my father's garage<u>s</u>, yes plural, when we moved f=
rom Indiana to Missouri. He had us save any Triumph part (or tool) that was=
 not easily attainable. I have boxes and boxes of parts. And probably a lot=
 of tools that we will never use.&nbsp;</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=
by suggesting where online to start trying to sell these parts and cars. Yo=
u're my only hope, Triumph people. If any of you live anywhere nearby me in=
 South Central Missouri or know someone that does who could help me identif=
y and sort the parts, I would welcome the assistance. That person would lik=
ely walk away w enough parts to justify their time.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" d=
o have a large assortment of machine shop tools, if you know anyone that is=
 interested. I hope to contact another list of friends for those things.&nb=
data-setdir=3D"false">If you prefer to not be on this list, I understand, j=
ust let me know. I scavenged most of these addresses from Dad's email. If y=
ou know someone that might be interested, or friend's of my brother's, plea=
se pass the email on to them too.&nbsp;</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=
 data-setdir=3D"false">yojanice@yahoo.com</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=
------=_Part_2096397_576295175.1603479989304--

--===============4522532371420327728==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **