[TR] Michael Porters collection

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, Listserv Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Michael Porters collection
From: Ken Gano <1959triumphtr3a@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 22:12:59 -0600
Michaelâ??s daughter has been in contact asking for assistance in liquidating
his Triumph collection. Unfortunately, she has very little information and is
over 1,000 miles away,

It looks like there are a total of 4 cars and one project. There looks like
there is a 1970 GT6, a 1964 TR4, a 1972 GT 6, a TR 7 and TR250 project.

I know she would like to sell as a package with a minimum long distance
involvement.

I have no financial interest but would like to see her treated fairly. Please
contact her directly at brenna.bihler@gmail.com.

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad
** triumphs@autox.team.net **