Re: [TR] Test

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Test
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 10:22:36 -0700
On 11/29/20 5:14 PM, bill beecher wrote:
> Just a note that happens to me occasionally.   My default email
> address is not my list address, every now and then I send an email
> from the wrong address.   Donâ??t know where it goes but when I realize
> the error i resend it and all is good.

What you can do in cases like this is subscribe the other address to the
list, and set your preferences to 'nomail'.  That way messages from that
address will be recognized as coming from a member, but you won't get
flooded with duplicates.

mjb.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html