Re: [TR] Wheeler Dealers - TR4 Episode

To: "'Rye Livingston'" <ryel@mac.com>, "'TR3 Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wheeler Dealers - TR4 Episode
From: "Jim Henningsen" <trguy75@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:50:10 -0500
I saw that one too. Door gaps looked great. Very original car down to the
original Triumph convertible top with Triumph logo etching.  Surprised they
could find a door in California, but enjoyed watching the British Motor
Heritage group make a new door skin from the original Triumph tooling.  I'm
saving that episode!  I get it on Hulu.
Cheers,
Jim henningsen