[TR] Ref: Diff seals (Sujit Roy)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Ref: Diff seals (Sujit Roy)
From: Q <HDRider570@att.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:31:33 -0800
Take the old seal to NAPA Auto or any decent bearing and Seal shop.
They should be able to match it from the numbers on the seal.  The
Triumph part number will mean nothing to them but seal numbers are
standardized so no matter which seal manufacturer it is from they should
be able too ID it.

I have done this with several different Triumph and Rover seals with
great success.  I have not gotten a Stag diff seal yet though.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma CA

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html