[TR] ref: Stag fuse box

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] ref: Stag fuse box
From: Q <HDRider570@att.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:36:45 -0800
I replaced mine years ago.  Not that difficult but you do have to work
under the dash and I think that the glove box liner has to come out.  If
you are installing a used one make sure that you tighten the rivets that
hold the use holders in place.  Over the years the plastic shrinks which
causes then to be loose which makes for intermittent electrical connections.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma CA

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html