Re: [TR] TR4 4A Steering Wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 4A Steering Wheel
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 13:11:45 -0500
OK,

I just checked and I have 2 4 steering wheels. One is cracked some what
and the other one is much better. If these fit both 4 and 4a let me
know. I can post photos.

The cracked one could be fixed with epoxy filler and then covered with a
leather wheel skin. I have the wheel skins on my 3 and 4 and love them.

Email me Jim and Greg. I figure Jim gets first dibs. Cost would be
shipping + 2$ for a beer at my local American Legion!

Email is: yellowtr@adelphia.net

Bob in Central NY.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net