Re: [TR] Endeavour TV series

To: Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Endeavour TV series
From: bill beecher <notakitcar@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 20:26:04 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Then thereâ??s Father Brown, features a lovely Alpine.  One episode shows a
very nice red TR3A, however the show is set in 1953.....oops.
Bill B

#dontkillgrandma

On Mar 6, 2021, at 6:10 PM, Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com> wrote:

Endeavour was great. We also loved Detectorists (features a yellow TR7) and
currently watching New Tricks where one of the main characters (played by
Dennis Waterman) drives a green Stag. Acorn and Britbox have some excellent
quirky British TV.

Stan