Re: [TR] Horn relay questions

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Horn relay questions
From: DAVID GILL <davgil@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:22:43 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs \(triumphs@autox.team.net\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Might try that.  You are right, nothing to lose. Got the horn back together and
it has a good solid tone. Only rivets I had were too short or too long (as
usual) so I have it together with machine screws until I can substitute rivets
of the correct size. Thanks for all of the suggestions.
David

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mharc@autox.team.net