Re: [TR] TR4A - Looking for radiator recommendations

Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A - Looking for radiator recommendations
From: <keithstewart@bell.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 15:43:16 -0400
I also have had good results with the Wizard Cooling rad in various cars for
15 years or so. I have purchased them from TRF (taking advantage of sales)
and directly from Wizard Cooling. I have them in my TR3, TR4 and TR4A. I
purchased the one for the TR4A directly from Wizard and purchased the model
with the electric fan already attached. It includes the bung for the
temperature sensor. The first one I purchased for a TR4 came with the holes
in the mounting brackets in the wrong location. This was changed in the next
model I purchased for another TR4. Neither included a bung for the temp
sensor, but these are now included on the current models.

Keith Stewart
keithstewart@bell.net