[TR] Standard Vanguard Heads

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Standard Vanguard Heads
From: William Brewer <billbrewer59@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 09:55:58 -0800
Hi All,

      I have had three Standard Vanguard engined cars (2 Morgans and a
Triumph Renown). I am down to one Morgan now (and a TR3). The original
Standard Vanguard engine was modded by Ken Richardson into the TR2
engine. You can recognize a Standard Vanguard head because all of the
ports are round and in a straight line.

      Does anyone on the Triumphs list have an odd Standard Vanguard
head lying around that they would part with? I am looking for a spare.

      I bought a SV head from a friend of a lister years ago, but used
it on one of my SV engined cars that I sold.

      TIA

      -Bill in Morro Bay

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html