Re: [TR] TR3/4 Rear Wheel Studs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3/4 Rear Wheel Studs
From: William Brewer <billbrewer59@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 14:20:40 -0700

--------------wae070kHhfdwYd93WH0Wn0rG

      Just to clarify, the broken stud was a screw-in stud and not the
pressed-in stud.

661-320 STUD, disc wheel | Moss Motors
<https://mossmotors.com/stud-disc-wheel-4>

      In this rare occurrence, I don't need any other parts at the
moment and can't make the minimum Moss order. I guess that I can load up
on things that I may need in the future...

      Does anyone have a spare laying around? The disk wheel studs have
16 or 17 threads on the outside. The wire wheel studs have about 12.

      -Bill Brewer

On 6/1/2022 10:58 AM, William Brewer wrote:
>      I just snapped off a rear wheel stud on my TR3. It twisted and
> snapped about 3 threads into the rear axle flange. Question: With the
> studs out is it a through hole to the back of the axle flange or is it
> a bottomed hole? I need to get an EZ-out in there and want to make
> sure that it is okay to drill straight through.
>
>      Also, does anyone have a TR3 or TR4 disk wheel stud that they can
> spare that they can give/sell me?
>
>      Thanks,
>
>      -Bill Brewer
>
>      Morro Bay, CA

--------------wae070kHhfdwYd93WH0Wn0rG

  <head>
  </head>
      the pressed-in stud.</p>
        STUD, disc wheel | Moss Motors</a></p>
      moment and can't make the minimum Moss order. I guess that I can
      load up on things that I may need in the future...</p>
      have 16 or 17 threads on the outside. The wire wheel studs have
      about 12.<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:df1d45e9-b183-3707-456f-bd2ab9e1f44a@yahoo.com">     I

--===============4832977942311107327==