[TR] difference in front vs. rear wheel studs (TR6)?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] difference in front vs. rear wheel studs (TR6)?
From: lee@automate-it.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 14:55:12 -0500
I'm moving from wires back to disk wheels. I've removed the shortened
studs from the hubs, and have new rear studs. I do not currently have
the front studs - but I have plenty of the ones for the rear. How
different are these - i.e. can I use the extra rear studs up front? I
can't find dimensions on these anywhere.

Thanks!
  Lee
** triumphs@autox.team.net **