[TR] MRT-Worldwide

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] MRT-Worldwide
From: DAVID GILL <davgil@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 15:42:52 -0500
I am trying to purchase an item from London. The seller wants to use an escrow
service. They have suggested MRT-Worldwide. I like their process, that is that
the seller delivers the part to them. They inspect it and confirm it is as
represented. I would send the money to them to hold. The sale item would be
delivered to me for a 10 day inspection. If I keep the item, the seller is
paid. If not, I return it and if it is in the same condition, my money is
refunded. Is anyone familiar with this company?  Their website is
MRT-Worldwide.com.

Sent from my iPhone
** triumphs@autox.team.net **