[TR] TR6 dimmer ("master lighting switch")

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 dimmer ("master lighting switch")
From: lee@automate-it.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 21:47:51 -0500
My headlight dimmer (late '74 TR6) has ceased to function, and removal
reveals that the DPO did a number on it. I'd like to replace it. TRF
shows three different part numbers - but none for post-CF1 commission
numbers (the three are shown as "up to CC75000", "CC75000 up to CF1",
and "RHS models". Moss lists one (635-665, Spitfire 1969-76, TR6
1973-76) but it's shown as 'backorder'.

I may actually have one somewhere in my extensive stash - of unknown
condition.

Any other sources?

For now I may just bypass the dimmer so that I can have lights (don't
drive it much at night, but I don't want to be out and not have the
option for them).

thanks
  Lee
** triumphs@autox.team.net **