tvr

Re: spread the word!

To: mtooze@tan.unl.edu (Marcus Tooze)
Subject: Re: spread the word!
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 17:13:22 -0500
At 03:56 PM 2/2/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I mean people will mail to both the TVR@autox AND the tvr@domino
>list. TVR@domino is already a TVR spec. list.

Like I said in my original message; its been my experience that the
domino.com list is populated mostly by late model owners, based in the UK.
I haven't been able to muster much of a response to questions regarding the
early cars, nor much from US owners out of the domino.com list.  Maybe
you've found differently.  I was hoping to have a venue for discussion of
the (early) cars imported to the US, w/o the volume of messages from the
late model owners.  Maybe this won't work, however, for the reason you
suggest.  Sorry to have taken so long to understand what you were getting
at.

On another note: I found a crumpled xerox of what appears to be a factory
2500M wiring diagram in a box of stuff that came with my car.  It xeroxes
pretty bad, but it maybe better than nothing.  Would you care for a copy.
I'll mail it to you.

Will