tvr

Re: front suspension bits (again)

To: zehrinwa@umdnj.edu, tvr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: front suspension bits (again)
From: Malaboge <Malaboge@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:50:55 EST

<<
 Me again...  Is Gene Bird probably the best US source for the upper ball
 joints for my Vixen 2500?  It appears to me that these items are either
 TVR-specific or were sourced from some arcane britmobile that no one even
 remembers.

 thanks,
 Will Zehring (who still thinks this car will be on the road in June)

Will-

OK, I swear I will look at the box this weekend...Do belive they are Morris
tie rod ends, but can't swear to it without lookin. Gene should have them in
stock but they're not cheap (hey, what is on these puppies...), be sure to
emphasize 2500 NOT M series ball joints.

Memory like ah, ah, watchamacallit...
    Nick in Nor Cal