tvr

RE: oil filter adapter...

To: "'George McIntyre'" <gmorg@cmc.net>
Subject: RE: oil filter adapter...
From: Trevor Judd <tjudd@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:48:31 -0000
Hi George
I have one on my 2500M. It was on the car when I bought it so I dont know
much about it. It is the type with an oil cooler outlet. I would suggest
that you include a thermostat in the circuit if you go for the oil cooler
option because I find the oil pressure has not dropped to its normal hot
level until well after the water temperature is up to normal. Not a problem
on longer journeys but for a quick blast round the local roads the oil is
clearly not up to temperature and the pressure is higher than I would like.
Cheers Trevor.