tvr

Re: weber

To: zehrinwa@umdnj.edu, tvr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: weber
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 23:48:26 EDT

<<
 You might check with Hayes Harris, in Florida, on getting a pair of weber
 carbs.  Hayes is a straight ahead approachable dealer, specializing in
 Lotus, Healey and TVR.  A friend picked up a set of webers, including
 intake manifold, for the x-flow kent in his super 7, at a very reasonable
 price.  You can contact him by email at hharris07@aol.com.  I'm sorry that
 I don't have his telephone number with me.  He responds fairly quickly to
 email inquiries.  He could be helpful to you for many parts needs
 pertaining to your 1600.  I've delt with him and am glad to pass the word
 along...

 Cheers,
 Will Zehring

 Will-

You know this guy?

I've never met (or even talked) with this guy, but am amazed and astounded by
the flicks he puts on the web. Not only are the cars neat, but all the ones
hiding in the backround amaze me...where does this guy find them? (He's got a
Tuscan that I'd love to have in my garage.) I can't believe that all these
neat bolides are just lying around in FL waiting for buyers. I lived in FL for
some time and don't think I ever saw a car smaller than a Coupe DeVille, let
alone some of the stuff this guy has. Can you say "Jealous"? <g>

Good thing my garage and my checkbook are both small...
           Nick in Nor Cal