tvr

Re: New to TVR list, sorta

To: June <rjbeutt@netzero.net>, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to TVR list, sorta
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 17:14:58 -0800
Well, when I bought it, the car was classed in C stock in solo 2
SCCA (against plain MR2s, RX7s and 924S Porsches). But the year I
got it I ran SCCA Nationals in KS. and came in 2nd with a cast on
my right forearm/hand.
The reward?, bumped up two classes to race against MR2 Turbos, BMW
M3s, M Z3s, 944 Turbos, 968 Porsches, etc. I actually still do OK,
in A stock on Hoosier or Kuhmo tires,
but the new Honda S2000 rdstr was added, 240hp and it works!
Rumor has it being bumped soon.
If it stays maybe I'll have to restore my Griffith to run in
A Street Prepared!

Thanx to those that answered!

Bill