tvr

TR6 Tuning Info

Subject: TR6 Tuning Info
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:20:23 -0700
Those on the list with TR6 engines in their TVR's may be interested in a
file I was sent today. It is a scan of Tuning Standard Triumphs over
1300cc's, by David Vizard. The book was published in 1970, and apparently is
out of print. But, it does appear to have some good tuning for performance
info on the Triumph 2500 six cylinder. Vizard is the tuning guru who wrote
Tuning the A Series Engine, and an authoritative book on cylinder head
modification. If anybody is interested, please let me know

Stephen
1972 TVR 2500