tvr

Total Griffs?

To: TVR <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Total Griffs?
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:28:33 -0700
Hey All,
 That means the Tuscans get more valuble?  :)

Anyway, from all I've read over the past 16 years of my interest, I've
never seen any, and have been told there were never any actual
production
quantity or lists available. However the consensus seems to be around
275-300 and the Granturas only had about 90 a year production. If people
are making Griffs out of them, then I guess the Granturas only get more
valuble.

On a different observation, I've noticed over the years, if someone
"came
into" a Griffith first, their bond or affection for TVRs is usually
minimal at best, but if they started with the "lower"(powered) TVRs,
then
moved "up to" a Griffith etc. then all TVRs are "cool". ???? WHYIZZAT?

Bill Sanford
3000s
Tuscan
Griff 200 (1st TVR) but soon going away