tvr

Re: Hello, new to this list

To: Irvin Bennett <ibennett@earthlink.net>, other tvrs <usa-tvr@e-groups.com>
Subject: Re: Hello, new to this list
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:07:41 -0800
Irv and others,
 I would like to welcome Irv to the auto-x list as I join the "other
list"
Irv bought my Griff and I hope it will get a nice new home to be reborn
in.
  I guess I should do the Quick So Cal TVR report. We had a British Car
meet in Fallbrook,CA. on the front "horse yard" of David Zumsteins of
Abingdon West Ltd. We had 5 TVRs at the show, 4 more up the hill at his
shop, and three more autocross TVRs that couldn't make it! And people
thought theres only TVRs in New England! Show count, 59 Grantura, 66
Griff
68 Tuscan, 77 2500M and a 85? 280i convt. My Tuscan got to take home the
trophy.
 Nuff for now,
 Bill Sanford
 79 3000s
 68 Tuscan

Irvin Bennett wrote:

> Hi,
>   I am new to this TVR list, I am working on a '79 3000S and a '64 Griffith
> 200.  Anyone have any extra Griff parts???
> Cheers,
> Irv Bennett

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633