tvr

RE: TVR Chimaera 4.0 99T on Ebay

To: Trevor Judd <trevor.judd@btinternet.com>, TVR <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TVR Chimaera 4.0 99T on Ebay
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:57:16 -0500
What is a Class C HPI failure?

Rolf
70 VIXEN S2

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor Judd [mailto:trevor.judd@btinternet.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 11:55 AM
To: TVR; TVR; TVR
Subject: TVR Chimaera 4.0 99T on Ebay

TVR on Ebay

This item:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406605706&category=183
0
8

is a Class C HPI failure having been written off and rebuilt.  It was up for
auction recently and both I and the eventual high bidder ran HPI checks.  It
is now up for auction three times simultaneously in three currencies!
Australian Dollars, US Dollars and Sterling.  Presumably the vendor is
hoping
an overseas bidder will not do an HPI check.  Needless to say I have
complained to Ebay.

At least the first time round he started bidding at #12K which seemed to
good
to be true but this time he is starting at a more realistic value again
presumably to fool people into thinking it is a sound vehicle.

Regards
Trevor

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list