tvr

new to TVR's

To: <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: new to TVR's
From: "Andy Proudfoot" <mowog@warp.nfld.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:17:41 -0230
Hello;
I am new to TVR's other than what I read in Practicle Classics. That issue
with the Vixen that the guy put the Nissan Turbo engine in really caught my
eye. So where is the best place to learn about the beatiful machines? I have
done a google search and come up with some sites. What is recommended
reading? etc? Pros cons? Any info at all really. I have rebuilt my 77B and
besides building a new house in the spring, am reasearching a project for
the new garage. Thoughts? opinions? all welcome.

Thanks
Andy Proudfoot
Gander, Newfoundland
Canada