Re: Can-Am Cars (Was Re: ESPN Palm Springs coverage)

To: jeh@world.std.com
Subject: Re: Can-Am Cars (Was Re: ESPN Palm Springs coverage)
From: simon@LSIL.COM (Simon Favre)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 96 09:34:56 PST
Yes, and what's even more frightening is that they can get 700+ HP out
of these beasts today! I just posted a picture of a UOP Shadow and a
McLaren dicing at Sears to the alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles group.
This was at a CSRG meet in 1994. These 2 cars have 8 liter engines.
Third place was so far behind these two it wasn't funny.