Racecars for Sale

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racecars for Sale
From: Urs Eberhardt <100124.160@compuserve.com>
Date: 07 Jan 96 15:45:38 EST
When I started my collection I was a single. Now I have four kids and want to
concentrate on my Lotus 91 (F1). That's why the following beauties are for
sale:

 Lotus 23, 1963 (sports proto)
 Lotus 22, 1962 (Formula Junior)
 Lotus 27, 1963 (Formula Junior)
 Lotus Elan S1, 1963 (GTS)
 Lotus Cortina, 1965 (Special Saloon)
 Williams FW08C, 1983 (Formula One)

 All those cars have been restored and maintained by Urban Fassler, an
Ex-Sauber-fabricator and mech in Switzerland. They are immaculate, latest FIA
race spec and frontrunners.

 All those cars can also be rented for a season  and raced with one of the
most successful European raceteams.(See seperate message).

 If your interested in one of these cars, please e-mail your fax-no or
snail-mail address for details.

  E-mail von: Urs Eberhardt, 07-Jan-1996