Still Alive???

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Still Alive???
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 22:30:27 -0500
I hadn't seen any messages the last few days....are you all still alive???
Or working on your cars, getting ready for the first big race???

FYI, Victory Lane Magazine has a small Web Site up at www.victorylane.com.  I
talked to Dan Davis today and he's going to have schedules, classifieds, and
some other stuff on there this year.  I'm coming in through AOL so I got some
graphics errors when trying to load the pictures....Netscape Navigators will
probably see them OK.  You might want to let them know if you can't get to
their page.

Anybody out there going to Hare or VARA in Phoenix in Feb????
How about WIllow Springs in March???  There are testing days available at
Buttonwillow prior to WIllow.

Bye for now,
Myles Kitchen
'65 Lotus Cortina #128