RE: Competition Wheels Dymag,Speedline,OZ?

To: vintage-race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Competition Wheels Dymag,Speedline,OZ?
From: "Warnock, Mike" <Warnock@engrnd.roundlake.baxter.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 96 08:29:00 PST
Scott,
Check Tire Rack in South Bend, Indiana.  They carry at least two of the
lines you are interested in.  Sorry, I do not have their phone number handy;
but, they run large adds in European Car, Car and Driver or Road&Track.  Ask
for salesman "Bob" aka Bill Ozinga.  Bill is a fellow Team.Netter on the
autocross list.  BTW, I have made several purchases from them and service is
great.
Mike Warnock