Re: Vintage Rileys

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Rileys
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 09:19:01 -500
I'm forwarding this to the list, as it is of general interest. I saw this car
at the Montery Historics in '94- A nice car indeed. I wouldn't mind
"maintaining" it, and driving it would be better still.

Now there's a subject- we have the Vintage Race list, and the Pre-war British
cars list- How many of the Pre-war folks race their cars? I race an AH Sprite,
but my MG PA is a street car only. One of these days, I'd like to have a
Prewar vintage racer.