Triumph racer preparation

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph racer preparation
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 13:03:50 -0600 (CST)
        Fellow defectives,

        I'm once again gathering information for a future VICTORY LANE
        article (or articles). I'm looking for the information on prepping
        Triumphs for vintage racing.

        Depending on the volume and variety of info I get, I may have the
        basis for one or several brief articles on the subject.

        I have the Kastner/Tulius book at the back of the Bentley TR4
        manual and the chapter on Triumphs from VINTAGE RACING BRITISH CARS
        by Terry Jackson for a reference base but I'm going to need more.

        I will need information on TR2s, TR3s,TR4s, TR250s, TR6s, Swallow
        Dorettis, Italias, Spitfire, GT6, and Vitesse (Sport 6). I could use
        information on Triumph saloon cars from our brothers from across the
        BWS (Big Wet Spot).

        I don't want this article to be just a recitation of book
        material. I'd like some new stuff too. I want your input too. I want
        your tips, "secrets", and any pertinent work-arounds that you may have
        discovered over the years or learned the "hard way" and would like to
        share with the world. You will be credited for your hints and
        suggestions.

        You may sent info through this e-mail address, or at my snail-mail
        address:

                Greg Petrolati
                4014 Danbury Dr.
                Champaign, IL 61821

        Or call me in the evenings (post 7P.M. CST)

        Thanks in advance,

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois