Re: Penske data

To: thomkuby@ridgecrest.ca.us
Subject: Re: Penske data
From: ross@msbcs.ENET.dec.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 96 12:02:55 EDT
Thom,

I wouldn't think you could write a book these days without thoroughly
knowing what is out there electronically.  Maybe you have looked already.

Try using a search engine like "Alta Vista" <http://altavista.digital.com>

I did a simple search for "Roger Penske" and got about 300 hits.

Then I did an advanced search for "Roger Penske" and "Porsche" and got 23
hits.  That means there are occurrences of both phrases in the same
document, but not necessarily related.  I think you can specify how close
the phrases can be if you want to get picky.

If nothing else, it can give you tons of leads.  Better pay for unlimited
time internet access like AT&T's World Net at $19.95 per month (or many
other similar schemes as long as they are a free local call).

Good hunting

Peter Ross