Re: Engine for vintage racing Volvo for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine for vintage racing Volvo for sale
From: Glue Man <glueman@collano.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 07:25:55 GMT
At 21:49 29.07.96 EDT, Peter Ross wrote:

>snip<
>No, I don't have a fully prepped engine for a 544<

Well, I do have a fully prepped engine for a 544 (delivering
approx. 150 hp's), 1963 block bored up to 1995 ccm's with
Webers, Sports cylinder head, completely rebuilt by an ex-Lola/
ex-Sauber racing mechanic. Used it for historic rallying
(Paris-Marrakech, Monte Carlo Challenge, Liege-Sofia-Liege).

The problem is that an equally completely rebuilt car is around
the engine (special suspension, racing exhaust system, high output
alternator, roll cage, alu-box instead of rear seats, alu protection
plates for underside, plexi windows on 3 sides, 100 Litre petrol tank,
all fuses on dashboard, recaro seats, racing harness, trimmed to
lightweight version, roof and front rallye Bosch lamps, etc.).

Location: Switzerland.
Glue Man  -  glueman@collano.ch

(former address gleuma@dial.eunet.ch)