Re: Monza Caps & Dunlop Suits

To: Jim Hill <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Monza Caps & Dunlop Suits
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 07:35:33 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Jim Hill wrote:

> Anybody out there know where a guy might be able to find, new or used:
>
> A Monza Fuel Filler Cap (the big ugly ones found on 50's/60's race
>      cars)
> A Dunlop driving suit (the light blue suits of the same vintage,
>      worthless in a fire, but . . .)
>
> Am most interested in purchasing both. All leads gratefully pursued.
>
> Jim Hill
> Madison WI

        Jim, There's a company that advertises in the vintahe racing
        magazines that sells the Monza style fuel cap... Autostorica out
        of the UK sell a replica of Stirling Moss's driving suit from the
        60's (it may even be made from nomex, too)! Get their address from
        one of the UK British car magazines like "Thoroughbred and Classic
        Cars", or "Classic and Sports Car"...

        Tally Ho!!!

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois